Friday, April 24, 2009

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BABY SOLOMONE!!

Okay, so yesterday was my youngest son Solomone Monson Tu'upo's 1st birthday.. i love this baby soooo much!! i hate to admit but i do cater to him a lot more then my other 2 sons.. why? i think just for the plain reason that he's my youngest and still a baby.. He learned how to walk Saturday of last week and its such a joy for me to watch him as he slowly takes each step and concentrating ever so hard not to fall =) As i watch him grow, i tend to miss my other 2 boys at that age. Anyways, do to our financial situation we weren't able to give him the BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY we originally planned to. The whole day yesterday i felt so bad, i wanted to give him the world or even just a small gift for him to remember his 1st birthday by, but i wasn't even able to give him that.. I just kept telling myself what a bad mother i am to have let this happen to him on his birthday... So the whole day i just kept smothering him with hugs and kisses with a guilt filled stomache... As day turned to night, i snuck away from my husband and kids, went into my room and just cried & cried. After a while a crying and hating myself my 2nd son Sika came into the room and asked me, "who did it mom, why u crying" i just stared at him and started to laugh.. i said i'm not crying sika mommy got owee.. he said, "o daddy did it" i then laughed ever so hard and said, NO daddy never give mommy owee, but mommy give daddy owee all the time and we both laughed.. i was so grateful that sika came up to me in the room cuz i had immediately think of my kids and be strong.. so i went downstairs and played with my kids for awhile and we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 MONE about 100 times, and it made mone so happy. i love my kids sooooo much they are my true happiness!! o yea and my husband too, i guess.. lol. jk he is.. but yea thats all i have for 2day or 4right now atleast.. I LOVE U SOLOMONE AND HOPE U HAD A WONDERFUL DAY YESTERDAY!!! LOVE, MOM.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mone. I love you! Nia you are a great mom, don't feel bad. It's Bruce's fault. LOL. Jk. I'm so glad you're still writing, I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nia!! I seen you post something on Angeles blog so I clicked on you. I so know what you mean about catering to number three more than you do or did with your older two. I am doing the same thing and wishing I did it to the the other two. I love you girl, your family is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaww... Thats so cute that you actualy sang Happy Birthday that many times!!LOL!! Well Happy be-lated birthday Mone!Your moms a whore and doesnt like to call anyone anymore!!LOL!! Well I feel you on that whole finacial issue, however I provide my kids with what I can and a little more here and there, so that way when there birthdays come up they dont expect much and when we do get or do something for them, they concider it yet another best birthday to add to there small list!!!LOL!! I'm glad you started blogging!! I love it!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yah... Your a great mom!!!LOL!! I agree with Ange, it is Bruces fault!!!hahahahaha... Just kidding, you guys are great parents!! They still have a roof over there head and food on the table and you guys are still growing stronger together!! Thats awsome!!LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found out u had a blog! So nice to read your blog Nia...don't worry us mothers all feel your pain. We all go thru it sometime, or more with thinking we have to shower our kids with things to make them happy when all they really care about is the small simple things like what you did. Giving him hugs, and kisses...don't worry your love surpasses all!!! Love ya!! :)

    ReplyDelete